Skip to content
Non-Destructive Design Regeneration
- Do you have populated or non-populated circuit boards and don’t have the Gerber files to fabricate more of them?
- Do you have legacy circuit boards that require replacement of obsolete parts, but don’t have the layout files to complete the modifications?
- Do you have boards that you only have DXF files for?
- Do you have mylar films, but no Gerber files?
- Do you have legacy boards that you source from a single vendor because they are the only ones with the Gerber files?
What files can Rising Edge Designs provide?
- We can provide a fully complete logical design (designed to IPC 6012) in PADS, Altium or Orcad (Allegro)
- Schematic recreation in Orcad, Dx Designer or Altium format (additional cost)
- Complete set of Gerber or ODB fabrication files
- IPC 356 netlist and ascii of complete design (reads into Valor for DFM)
- Master drawing complete with Stack-up (impedance controlled as per Rising Edge Designs fabrication standards)
- Parts bill of materials, Paste screens and Pick’n Place files